Take it easy and chill with us.
Find out about hip hop moves, ones you like, ones you've never heard of and ones you want to see again and again.
The robot is a great style to have down, instantly recognisable from all the other moves.
This is a style of dance that is relatively slower paced, so great if you're running out of breath on the dance floor.
1. Keeping your weight on your heels and keeping the feet the same distance apart, turn on the spot to the right side and then left side of the room.
2. Repeat step 1 while bringing your arms out in front of you with palms facing each other. Keep the arms in this position as you do this.
3. Keep the left hand where it is but draw the right hand back.
4. Keep the back straight and the legs straight as you bend forward.
5. Now straighten the back to an upright position while bending the knees.
6. Keeping everything else still, turn the head to the right.
7. Turn the rest of the body to the right as one unit.
A lot of the movements are based on the dime stop. You move into each new position and freeze (dime stop) there (rather than pop) before carrying on into the next move.